ENGINEERED COATINGS FROM METAL IMPROVEMENT COMPANY
Metal Improvement Company are pioneers in the development and application of engineered coatings enabling you to protect against corrosion, improve part wear life and performance and also reduce maintenance costs.
THERMAL SPRAY - We have now introduced Thermal Spray Coatings technology to our UK Derby Division including HVOF and Plasma Spray Coatings.
These coatings provide thermal management protection, abrasion resistance, high temperature oxidation/corrosion control and also have the capability to serve as a replacement for hard chrome plating. Thermal spray coatings are also used in the repair and overhaul of critical components.For more information please contact Neil Sheward, Technical Services Manager on 01332 756076 or go to Derby Division Information
- E/M COATING SERVICES, Evesham Division, are specialists in:
- Dry film lubricants – MoS2, PTFE, Graphite and WS2
- Coatings for corrosion, chemical & environmental protection
- Zinc rich coatings for corrosion protection
- Impingement coatings
- Nonstick/release coatings for low coefficients of friction
- Primers for rubber and plastics for sound absorbing and dampening materials to reduce noise and squeaking
- Coatings for EMI/RFI shielding to control electromagnetic interference
- Coatings to protect against extreme corrodants, corrosive chemicals and solvents
- Design and development of bespoke coatings
- Vapour degreasing
- Everlube products: Everlube®, Microseal, Flurene Lube-Lok®, Lubri-Bond®, Ecoalube®, Ever-Slik®, Esnalube®, Perma-Slik®, Kal-Gard®, Electrobond®, and Formkote®.
- Other products: Xylan/Xylar, Sermagard, Molykote, Halar, Teflon, Rilsan, Zinga, Gleitmo®
For more information please contact James Cooke, Technical Services Manager on 01386 421444 or go to E/M Division Information
- PARYLENE COATING - Our Galway, Ireland facility specialises in the application of Parylene, which forms an ultra thin conformal coating used particularly in the automotive, aerospace and medical industries.
- We have also expanded our coatings capability into mainland Europe - see our Global Location page for more information.
For more information please contact Denis Healy, Divison Manager on +353 91 780 300, go to www.parylene.co.uk or specific Galway Division Information page
This shows a range of different coatings and their specific characteristics, properties and applications
We would also welcome any feedback.